The Johns Hopkins Applied Physics Laboratory (APL), in Laurel, Maryland, has licensed a powerful data-analysis software tool — designed to discover patterns and relationships in large-scale and complex data — to BullFrog AI, Inc. The agreement enables BullFrog AI to use the tool to analyze clinical trial data and potentially make life-saving therapies and treatments available to patients quicker.
For media inquiries, please contact:
Thibodeau Media Group
- BullFrog AI and TTi Health Research & Economics Announce Partnership
- BullFrog AI and EastBanc Technologies Seek to Fast-Track Biopharma Clinical Development
- BullFrog AI Secures $200K from TEDCO’s Seed Fund
- BullFrog AI Signs Memorandum of Understanding with KBP Biosciences
- BullFrog AI Announces New Chief Technology Officer